At Dumke MacLeod, we try to bring enthusiasm and commitment to every client’s file. We find that the solicitor-client relationship works best when clients also take an active interest in the advancement of their files. As a client, you can avoid delays and increase the cost-efficiency of the legal services we provide by:
- Keeping us up to date on developments that may affect our management of your file;
- Providing prompt disclosure of any documents or evidence relating to your file, and ensuring that these materials are provided in an organized manner;
- Advising us of your preferred methods of communication, and keeping our contact information up-to-date;
- Responding promptly to our requests for instructions;
- Honouring the terms of the retainer agreement established at the commencement of your file, including prompt payment of invoices.
We encourage our clients to ask questions relating to their files, the services that we provide, and our billing and invoice structures. We also solicit client feedback to help us improve the delivery of legal services in the future.